This vegan stuffed peppers recipe is a fun way to serve dinner. I’ll often serve this with sweet potato puffs, and a big salad.
Vegan Stuffed Peppers Recipe
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Prepare couscous according to package directions, and set aside.
- While couscous is cooking, cut the top off of each pepper, and core the center, removing seeds.
- In a large mixing bowl, gently mix in corn, cilantro, chickpeas, green onions, vinegar, cumin, olive oil, salt, pepper and couscous.
- Spoon mixture into green peppers.
- Transfer peppers into a baking dish, with 1/2 inch water on bottom.
- Bake for 30 minutes, and enjoy!